SmokeyBear

Another awesome looking dog, Meet SmokeyBear. He is 4 yrs old and is a chow mix. I love the eyes on this animal and he looks so much like my fave animal, the wolf. Let's face it, I would bring them all home if I could. My life long dream is to have a shelter of my own one day. As long as I am breathing, this will always be a dream of mine, and who knows, maybe one day it could happen. Most people just have dreams and never try to make them a reality, but this is one dream that I would love to be able to make a reality. A friend of mine once said, you can't wait for your dream to happen, you have to go out and make it happen. So if it is truly something you want to do, and it was meant to be, if you try to make it happen, it will be a reality.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home