!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> My Animal Friends: Chloe

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Chloe


Well, here's Chloe! Sorry if I introduced her before, but if I did, here she is again. She's still waiting to be adopted and has been at the shelter for acouple of months now. Another adorable lap dog, you could tell that she just wants to find someone to love her and take care of her and she'll do the same. Most of the dogs that are there for several weeks at a time, even though there aren't many, usually don't remember you right off hand due to the number of people they see everyday, but this is one of the few dogs who always remembers me. She sees me coming and she actually starts shaking because she's so happy! (Wow....wish I had that effect on some people I know!) Anyway, she's a daschaund mix and between 1-2 yrs and another very well mannered dog. She would be awesome with older kids or maybe even as an inside dog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home