!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> My Animal Friends: Jazz

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Jazz


And this dog is....ALL That! Meet Jazz! Talk about one gorgeous dog. Those of you who have been keeping up with my blogs, know that everytime I go, there's always at least two dogs I want to walk out of there with. Well, here's one of the ones I really wanted to leave with today. He is a German Shepherd Mix and is only about 7-8 months old. Now in this pic you really can't tell how big he is already, but this is one good size dog and will definitely need lots of room to play. I fell in love with his color and his personality the minute I saw him.....and look at those eyes! Very playful, of course, and this one actually almost dragged me up the hill while we were sitting down enjoying the gorgeous day we had here today. I spent afew extra minutes with him, cause something just told me that he would not be there when I went back to the shelter, but that is always a good thing. Yes, I miss them when I go back and they are gone, but there's always a sense of peace in my heart, because I know that they have found a good home and hopefully a good loving family that will love them and cherish them as long as they live. That's the greatest feeling of all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home