Rocky

I have got to introduce you to Rocky. This is one awesome dog for sure. Now in this pic you can't tell just how huge he is, but I am almost 5'9 and he almost came up to my hips! Standing on his hind legs he was taller than me! It was love at first sight with this one. As you can see he has a plastic type, what I call Doggie Cones to wear for awhile due to some previous minor surgery and to keep him from licking his wounds. One of the workers told me he just wouldn't leave the surgical incision alone and this is done purely for the dog's safety and recovery. I asked if I could take him out and they said sure, so off we went. He was so excited to go out and I know we were outside for over 30min....He let me know when he was ready to come in too!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home