Sugar

Well if you're looking for a lap dog, this one is definitely it. Her name is Sugar and I found out how she got her name. She's even housetrained! Kind of unusual for a Rottweiler mix, but this dog has one of the sweetest dispositions of any dog I've ever come across. It goes to show you that certain breeds that are known for being so-called "bad" dogs....well, alot of that has to do with how the dog is treated and how they were brought up. This sweetie is as lovable as they come and she was very courteous indeed! She waited for me to open the door to her pen, not jumping up, not trying to knock me down. I opened the door and she gracefully stepped out and waited on me to close the door, and when I started walking, she was right there beside me. Someone is going to be one lucky owner to get this girl!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home