
Just wanted to apologise to any of you out there that may be following my adventures working/volunteering at the Animal Shelter. I really didn't realize it has been over 3 wks since I've updated here! Still I'm volunteering and been going every week at least once. I haven't been able to get pictures the last few times I went, just because of the amount of time I spent outside and inside working with the animals and helping with cleaning the pens out. Here's one of my previous pics of Sparkie, who is still at the shelter. They're still afew dogs there that have there awhile and they have gotten some new ones in as well.
If you remember Chloe, from my earlier updates, she did finally get adopted now and is with a good loving family that I hopes will care for her well the rest of her life. Bouser and Sugar have also found homes. Jason, Pretty Girl, Jazz and some of the others are still there and I met some new friends. I went this past Wednsday and they had quiet afew pups, anywhere from 8wks to 7-8months. I met two Siberian Husky mix's and one if Bi-Eyed and I absolutely fell for him. My current home does not provide me with much space at all for a dog or two, but I hope to change that in the future. I would love more than anything one day to be able to have my own animal shelter or sanctuary. As most of you out there know, it takes major, major bucks and they nearly always run solely off of donations, but I'm not giving up on this dream just yet. I am a person who truly believes that if you want something to happen bad enough, you can find a way to make it happen.
Hopefully I should have some new pictures next time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home